August 2016 – March 2017
Pedestrian.TV – Social Media Producer
- Management of Pedestrian.TV social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Creation of organic content for socials such as Snapchat/Instagram stories, Facebook Live and editorial videos.
- News and feature article writing.
- Host/presenter for video content such as voxpops, branded video pieces or celebrity interviews.
- Implementing/creating branded content for companies such as Telstra, Microsoft, Smirnoff and more, involved from brainstorm sessions through to pitches, content creation and end reporting.
- Creation of weekly social reports using analytics from all channels and strategising for growth.
- Collation and creation of memes/gifs/viral videos, using Adobe Premiere Pro & Photoshop.
March 2015 – August 2016
Evolve Media Australia – Creative Director
- Overseeing overall brand management and creative direction of Music Feeds, Crave Australia and theFashion spot Australia websites.
- Managing communications between labels/PR/artists.
- Managing/scheduling of staff writers and freelance contributors.
- Implementing sponsored material and creating of native content.
- Managing of social media across multiple brands.
- Directing of all filming such as artist interviews, live-streams, creative video project and event coverage.
- Daily creation of both news and creative online content.
- Editor for all non-news content.
- Research, preparation of artist/celebrity interviews.
- On camera presenter for on-site recorded interviews at festivals/events and in-studio live-streams.
- Videographer for special event coverage (i.e tour diary video).
January 2013 – February 2015
Channel [V]/[V] HITS (Foxtel) – Digital Producer/Progamming Assistant
- Composition of creative content and feature articles on music news and interests.
- Managing of social media across multiple brands.
- Communicating with labels/PR/artists around content and campaigns.
- Assiting Programming team in curating and implementing on-air music playlists, by researching chart movements and viewership.
- Concert and festival reporter – composition of reviews, interviews and backstage commentary (live-tweeting).
- Creating music based content online such as artist interviews on phone, email and face to face.
- Research of international touring acts and music genres to create online content and story backgrounds
August 2012 – November 2013
The Sydney Fringe Festival – Operations Manager
- Managing Artists Liaison team of 5 members.
- Part of the management team during planning stages on Festival produced events such as Festival cabaret venue, Festival garden and Festival award ceremony.
- Hosting and hospitality of key stakeholders including sponsors, board members and VIPS at festival events.
- Creating communication strategy from Festival to artists and managing the implementation of the strategy.
- Website management/content creation working with web developer to create a unique database system specifically for the festival.
- Responsible for all communication protocols (such as phone, email and direct mail) from Festival to Artists.
- Social media communication management on Twitter/Facebook/instragram.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
2008 – 2010
Bachelor of Creative Arts (International Studies) – Macquarie University
- Majored in Theatre and Performance Studies.
- One semester completed via international exchange at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada (August – December 2009).
- A member of the Global Leadership Program at Macquarie University.
- Higher School Certificate – Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus as School Captain.
Finalist in the Channel [V] Presenter Search
- Reached Top 20 out of 6000 applicants after multiple audition rounds and challenges.
Selected as Mentor Team Leader at Macquarie University
- Oversaw organisation and running of Orientation day and Transition program for Semester 1 2010. Awarded the Dean of Students Award for Mentoring.
Acting – I have been involved in numerous theatrical productions, several short films and television commercials.
Theatre – I have undertaken and pursued various involvements in the theatre in addition to acting including stage managing, directing, writing and producing.
Video Production – Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro video editing and have independently shot and edited several short films/videos.
Radio/Podcasting – Host of LGBTIQ segment on FBi Radio. Have ran several podcasts including a comedy podcast and a Survivor podcast, recorded and edited by myself.
D.O.B – 11/02/1990
Height – 185cm
2010 – Bachelor of Creative Arts (International Studies)
majoring in Drama and Performance
2006/2004 -NSW Public Schools Junior/Senior Drama Ensemble
2001-2008 – Stage Artz School of Performing Arts
2012 – Aurora (Foxtel) – DJ Central (Blue Pie Productions) – Co-Host
2012 – Channel [V] (Foxtel) – Presenter Search – Top 20
2012 – Channel 9 – TVC – ‘Big Brother’
2012 – North Shore’s FM99.3 – ‘Jumping with James’ Program Co-Host
2006 – ‘Vend’ – Short film directed by James Findley – Best Short Film (St. Kilda)
2015 – ‘Angels in America’ – Money Baa Theatre – Chalkdust Productions
2010 – ‘Anger Box’ – Factory Theatre – Sydney Fringe Festival
2009 – ‘The Eight: Reindeer Monologues’ – Seymour Centre (Independant)
2009 – ‘Away’ – Zenith Theatre
2008 – ‘Allo Allo’ – Zenith Theatre
2008 – 2010 – Galoop Troupe Pantomimes
2008 – 2010 – Various – Macquarie University Drama Society
Presenting/Interviewing – Improvisation/Theatresports – Full Driver’s Licence